Atieno has twenty years of training, facilitation, and coaching experience in corporate, clinical, law enforcement, nonprofit, multilateral and government settings with over 1,000 professionals. Learn more about Atieno >>
Transform an area of your life with weekly support from a seasoned professional coach. When you want to create a new future for yourself and aren’t sure you can, one of the best things you can do is hire a coach. I myself do the same! The coaching process empowers you to create more than you thought possible.
Meet your goals as a group. I listen to all stakeholders and tailor a structure for a productive meeting or engaging retreat.
Solve your dilemmas and simplify your life in leadership. I have had the pleasure of working with top-level executives in federal agencies on concerns like work-life balance, leading change, navigating organizational politics, public speaking skills, and unleashing an engaged workforce.
“There was a remarkable absence of the buzzwords that can be so typical of consultants. This was just people getting things done in straightforward language.”
Jon Fee, Attorney
Creators’ Retreats have plenty of:
- relaxing (good food, wine, hikes, yoga, creative self-expression)
- taking stock and re-dreaming your life
- making friends in an expanding community of support
- being in beautiful places on our planet
Facilitated with gifted co-leaders, priced to be accessible, sited to select for beauty in accommodations, designed to facilitate transformation, connection, and joy.
We welcome you!
Below are a few recommended resources for personal growth and development, which reflect some of the context I work from.
- Check out the following great books for personal growth:
- Personal Best
- Are you Ready to Succeed?
- Radical Acceptance
- The Tao te Ching translated by Stephen Mitchell
- Ask and It is Given
- The Four Agreements
- A Thousand Names for Joy
- Evaluate your character strengths by signing up to use this free survey instrument: viasurvey.org/Account/Register/ (you have to create a profile but it’s a great free tool!)
- Check out papers I wrote for information on leadership development, international conflict resolution, cognitive therapy, using simulations in corporate learning, and psychiatry.
Wild Geese by Mary Oliver
You do not have to be good.
You do not have to walk on your knees
for a hundred miles through the desert repenting.
You only have to let the soft animal of your body
love what it loves.
Tell me about despair, yours, and I will tell you mine.
Meanwhile the world goes on.
Meanwhile the sun and the clear pebbles of the rain
are moving across the landscapes,
over the prairies and the deep trees,
the mountains and the rivers.
Meanwhile the wild geese, high in the clean blue air,
are heading home again.
Whoever you are, no matter how lonely,
the world offers itself to your imagination,
calls to you like the wild geese, harsh and exciting —
over and over announcing your place
in the family of things.
Coaching from wherever you are.
Book a free consult or ask about services: